Subject: [Leica] Re:New Epson Printer Coming?
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Mon Sep 18 06:32:28 2006

Add me to the list of photographers who have switched from Epson and
Canon to HP, starting a few years ago with the 7960. Best "archival"
black and white performance, excellent color, and much less head
cleaning since the heads are replaced with the cartridges. More
expensive to use, as in most HPs the cartridges combine multiple
colors/shades.

Will von Dauster