Subject: [Leica] Re:New Epson Printer Coming?
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Sep 18 09:43:41 2006

Chris wrote:

>>I'm calling my Canon rep! He keeps swearing the Canon's will blow HP
and
Epson away! <<

Funny how they all say that they blow the competition away. In reality
it's more like faint breezes that can comes from any of the majors
depending on your specific need at the moment. :-)

When I look at printers, papers, inks, profiles and all the fun things
surrounding printing it makes my head spin like a top. I've got a stack
of old printers in my closet (dating back to early Epsons). I think I'll
turn them into a monument of some kind. I just don't know what a
monument would stand for....or even if it'll stand the stack is getting
so high.

There's
        - The beautiful printing clogger.
        - The Only OK printing, but will print whenever you want, even
if it's been idle for a month.
        - The fader
        - The greenish caster
        - The metamerismer
        - The never could get the darn CFS to worker.
        - The monster
        - The "these cartridges must only contain 1 ML"..er
        - The four, six, eight, ten (and now looks like the 12)
cartidger
        - The dyer
        - The pigmenter
        - The encapsulated monkey sweat...er
        - The won't feed THICK paperer
        - The won't feed any paperer
        - And finally my favorite, the one that I can plug into my car
and I can almost fit in my pocketer.

daveR

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:New Epson Printer Coming?)