Subject: [Leica] Present again
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 18 16:04:17 2006

Didier Ludwig offered:

Didier  mon ami,
Glad to see you are back and under the care of your wife, a nurse! One can't
beat having a wife who is also a Nurse, certainly when one is really sick.
:-)
My wife is also a nurse who has given me tender loving care..... when I'm
really sick! :-(

However, as I'm sure you know, if it's merely a cold or some aching body
part, a wife-nurse gives absolutely no sympathy.... "Stop your whining and
belly aching it's only a cold, get over it!" :-) As only they can with the
sting of a bee if you're whining and carrying on.:-)

Like it's about as much sympathy as a rattle snake bite!:-)

However, your under great care so we'll be expecting to see lots of posted
photos from your easy going walks. :-)
regards,
ted