Subject: [Leica] off the vent...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Sep 18 19:14:23 2006

On Sep 18, 2006, at 11:06 PM, Christopher Williams wrote:

> As a former lab worker, it's almost always the processing that's at
> fault.
> Chemicals and filters always need to be checked

There are a couple of employees at the shop whose work ethic leaves
something to be desired, and one, a good photographer, who ALWAYS
waits to run my stuff until he knows the machine is running
properly.  The other folks don't seem to care, and my guess is that
my film was run first, at the start-up, by one of those folks, since
I had dropped it off late in the day, just before closing time.

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] off the vent...)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] off the vent...)