Subject: [Leica] Long & slow walk #1-c
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Sep 19 12:55:53 2006

You're proving that taking it slowly does good things with a
photographer.
The Cartier shop shot, this one, and the sublime shot of the inside
of the children's toyplane... If I could make 3 like that each day,
I'd be a very happy man.
Thanks for showing, and good to see you back,
Philippe

Op 19-sep-06, om 21:07 heeft Didier Ludwig het volgende geschreven: