Subject: [Leica] the Middle Ages...
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Sep 20 10:50:06 2006

I just autoflashed. But I keep in mind that this way it only gives
workable results if the part that you want your light on is between
1,5 and 2,5 meters away. So between 5 and 8,5 feet.
Also: this was a selection of about 80 shots in jpeg. I just fired
away and selected afterwards. RAW just takes to long with this little
gem.
I quite like the camera generated B&W at ISO 400 though.

Thanks for looking,
Philippe

Op 20-sep-06, om 19:37 heeft Richard S. Taylor het volgende geschreven: