Subject: [Leica] #174
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Sep 19 12:58:03 2006

Hoppy,

I think that you will find that the process/composition of the film has
changed
a bit since its predecessors and we are now seeing less variability in
processing than we used to. No, the average punter can't process them at
home,
but then most dev shops will do you a good (ie competitive )price to process
them -  most places in the world.

It's an interesting way fo film to go; even if speeds are somewhat limited!
Not
that I would suggest that other films are dropped. Anything but, C41 is just
useful weapon in the armoury.

Peter Dzwig