Subject: [Leica] Professional Leica Users?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Sep 20 03:15:45 2006

Bernardo

Everywhere the large majority of pro photog's use Canon, and if not, another
DSLR, mostly Nikon. Leica is in a niche market latest since the early
seventies when the SLR's rolled the field up and Nikon F became the new
standard small format pro camera.

I could imagine that the one or the other pro buys a M8 as second, third or
fourth body, for special purposes, or for it's compactness, or for nostalgy.

I'm neither a pro nor could I afford a M8, but I'm certainly lusting
after... :0)

Didier

Message from bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio) ([Leica] Professional Leica Users?)