Subject: [Leica] Professional Leica Users?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Sep 20 05:31:04 2006

At 06:06 AM 9/20/2006, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>   How many of us "leica users" are professional photographers (and
> live from taking pictures) use Leica M equipment for work? And from
> those that are professional and don't use M equipment how many will
> start using the M8?

I'm a professional photographer who used to use M's exclusively but I
now use Canon's exclusively.  I'm still looking forward to getting
the M8 so I can use all of those wonderful M lenses which are
gathering dust on my shelves.  The Canon 1DMII is a monster to carry
around, especially with the 85/1.2 attached.  The M8 with a Noctilux
will be much easier to carry.  I'm just hoping that the high ISO's
will be as good as Canon's.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com