Subject: [Leica] Photographs of buildings -- my hat is set to maximum power
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Sep 21 11:37:50 2006

I never photograph buildings --okay, i DO, but I never show anybody.
This building, photographed with a (Leica Scimitar 32 f 4) did not weep
when I photographed it. But it looks damn good. Damn good I say.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/building.jpg

I had initially set my hat to full power. Nothing could resist.

Identify the building properly and win a cake. Relatives of Peter
Ustinov and employees of the Amida-Tong Death Squad are not elligible.

I'll be accepting orders for 20x36 prints. cause you can DO that kind of
stuff when you use an M and a Scimitar.

kc

(if you're wondering about this HAT business, you should be on the leica
irc channel. point your favorite irc client to lugirc.availabledark.com,
channel #leica -- we're all there, talking about you.)

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Photographs of buildings -- my hat is set to maximum power)
Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Forest Gump) ([Leica] Photographs of buildings -- my hat is set to maximum power)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Photographs of buildings -- my hat is set to maximum power)
Reply from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] Photographs of buildings -- my hat is set to maximum power)