Subject: [Leica] Daniel Ridings - call for the liberation of Sweden
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Sep 21 12:29:21 2006

Daniel,
  I have put your request to have Sweden liberated in with the White
House. After liberation your emerging democracy will use American
dollars for all purchases and none of these currency problems will exist
anymore. You will be able to buy any music you like! (as long as it's
not Twisted Sister) I expect the people of Sweden will greet us as
liberators after we have thrown your cruel tyrant from power and done
away with -- whatever it is you use for money, sea shells or whatever --
and CitiBank has set up a corporate headquarters in the Green Zone (some
small area of Stockholm with nice architecture and good access to
plumbing) and begins issuing credit cards. It may take some time for
coalition forces to train the new Swedish army ("What? Hey, we are
Vikings, can we not burn this?!") but the chaos will eventually subside
and you will all be listening to American top 40's and no longer living
like savages. Help is on the way!

  Liberating the world, one country at a time,

  Kyle

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Daniel Ridings - call for the liberation of Sweden)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Daniel Ridings - call for the liberation of Sweden)