Subject: [Leica] Re: Kodak and Leica
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Sep 21 12:21:16 2006

"Full frame" doesn't refer to the physical size of sensor, so they are not
implying future 35mm sensor or APS size sensor. It refers to some
characteristics of the sensor. If you google on some earlier article on the
Olympus E-1, you will find some descriptions. They call it Full Frame
Transfer or something like that and it similarly causes heckles among some
since the E-1 4/3 sensor is only about 1/4 of a 35mm frame.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Re: Kodak and Leica)