Subject: [Leica] Professional Leica Users?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Sep 21 12:43:37 2006

I'm not a professional guitar player, but my guitar is a tool,
not just a toy. I'm not a professional writer, but my pen is
a tool, not a toy.

I don't understand the photo world's bizarre obsession with
whether one makes money from one's equipment or not.
Why should anyone care?

If one wants to use a Leica, do so. Otherwise, just don't.
Who really cares? Lots of other fine "tools" out there to
choose from.

Scott