Subject: [Leica] First M8 experience
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sat Jan 27 14:09:32 2007

Jim:

I've been using an M8 now for 3 weeks and have not experienced any of these
issues at all. I have not used auto white balance at all yet, but have been
setting for the conditions I am shooting in, for example, cloudy, tungsten
and the like. I've shot black cars, black jackets etc and I have not had one
magenta cast shot yet and I am not using coded lenses or filters. It's hard
to say why some are having problems and others not. I keep knocking on wood
everyday that things stay the same. Mine was a newer batch shipped in early
January.
Hope you can get things looked after satisfactorily as the camera is a
delight to use.

Scott