Subject: [Leica] Legnth of day (WAS: PAW 37 dlridings)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Sep 22 23:32:55 2006

Nathan is right. We are in a nice period now when it comes to light.

It is clean and crisp, but you can tell that it starts hitting you in
the eyes (is lower on the horizon) at different times.

Mind you ... we are coming from a period where the sun disappeared
around 11 pm and came back again around 2.30 AM (never really getting
dark since it was only just under the horizon). So to get hit in the
eys by the sun a few weeks ago, you'd have to be out at 10 pm or 3 am.
Now it happens under more humane hours of the day (depending on
whether or not you are an adult or a teenager with the days flipped
around).

Ewa and a are going out to the coast. I'll probably be looking for
some other angles of Jim's lighthouse. I know where it is now so I
won't have to walk so much.

Daniel