Subject: [Leica] Legnth of day (WAS: PAW 37 dlridings)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 23 01:14:26 2006

Hi Nathan, if I could just add a note on behalf of the downunder equinoxers.
Today was the first day in the pool for kids and
friends and friends of kids.
The grownups ate alfresco, drank good beer and wine and contemplated the
coming barbecue season.
Also worked the film advance on a camera or two. Except someone brought a
new Canon EOS 400 something or other. Couldn't find where
to put the film in anywhere.

Cheers
Hoppy