Subject: [Leica] digital replacement for Contax T?
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sat Sep 23 11:37:40 2006

Yeah I'd love to have an M8. blah ditty blah.

But what I am really looking for is the best digital replacement for my
pocket ultra sharp film cameras.
IE - what digital cameras compete well to replace the Contax T (or T3, or
Rollei 35 for that matter)

I have strongly considered the Ricoh GRD. While the GR1v I owned was a
stunner, 28mm FOV is a bit too wide for my taste.

Dream camera (at this nanosecond) would be somthing like the GRD with a 40mm
lens and faster RAW write time.
Also considering the LX2 but I haven't gotten my hands on one yet.
A digital Leica CM would fit the bill nicely.

cameras I should consider?

Eric

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] digital replacement for Contax T?)
Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] digital replacement for Contax T?)