Subject: [Leica] PAW 37 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Sep 23 22:37:24 2006

Jim,

To give you an idea of where I am, in relation to where you are, ...

I live in Lindome, Sweden (57 34' 59" N, 12 04' 23 E). That is
considered as being in the southern part of Sweden.

Compared to a position in North America, that puts me a tad north of
McTavish Island, about half way up the Hudson Bay, on the eastern
side.

That's the south of Sweden. I don't know where the north of Sweden
would end up. For me, anything north of G?ta ?lv (G?ta river, that
runs through Gothenburg) is north and of diminishing interest with
every foot north.

Daniel