Subject: [Leica] Sunsets, theyr'e sooo different! :-)
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat Sep 23 03:24:29 2006

Hi Nathan:

I know the day lengths, but I was referring to the time of sunset...
which varies according to time zones, and where municipalities are
located within them.

For example, even though Naples, Florida and Boston, Mass are in the
same time zone, their sunsets today are at 7:22 and 6:40 PM EDT.

I don't have that sort of info for Sweden, which is why I had asked.

Jim

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Legnth of day (WAS: PAW 37 dlridings))