Subject: [Leica] Photoshop Problem - solved
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Sun Sep 24 13:36:12 2006

Tina & Hoppy,

Thank you for your suggestions. I ran the head cleaning cycle and it
only got half way through before it stopped and alerted me that the
magenta cartridge ran out of ink.  I'm using the standard Epson
cartridges.  I was under the impression that the printer wouldn't let
you proceed with a print if an ink cartridge was too low to complete
a print.  Now I know why the shadows were green.  Not sure how I
missed that.  There was no alert.  I just got done making a beautiful
print that will make a great gift and I'm smarter now!!

Thanks for your help.

All the best...Richard

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Musings on the M8...)
Message from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] Photoshop Problem - need advice)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Photoshop Problem - need advice)