Subject: [Leica] OT: graphics card
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Sep 24 14:17:20 2006

AGP 2.0? It's at least a 4X speed? I went through the same exercise when I
upgraded to the Eizo ColorEdge. I just bought the fastest card with the
most memory that still fits AGP 4X slot. There aren't too many out there so
your choices may be made for you! I ended up with a Radeon 1300.

use richard at imagecraft.com)