Subject: [Leica] RE: OT: graphics cards
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Sun Sep 24 16:29:58 2006

Richard wrote:
"AGP 2.0? It's at least a 4X speed? I went through the same exercise when I
upgraded to the Eizo ColorEdge. I just bought the fastest card with the
most memory that still fits AGP 4X slot. There aren't too many out there so
your choices may be made for you! I ended up with a Radeon 1300."

Thanks, Richard, for your suggestion. Yes, AGP 2.0 = 4x. The fast cards,
with more than 128 MB of memory, require bigger power supplies than my 250W.
Oliver