Subject: [Leica] Leica has bought Sinar
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Sep 25 17:41:52 2006

It's an apocalyptic convergence. During the last days, Leica and
Rollei are finding themselves umbilically tied through Sinar, a large
format company. A company that once used to address such sizes as 4x5
and 8x10. They are now reversed, 5x4 and 10x8. Truly a sign of the
last days.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center