Subject: [Leica] Brian Reid gets a least part of an M8
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Sep 25 22:11:38 2006

I am speechless with gratitude to all of you, and also dumfounded that you
managed to do this without me noticing. I read at least half of the postings
to the LUG, and I always scan for posts containing my name. Somehow you must
have hidden this organizing inside posts about bokeh or peeling paint.

I promise that once I have a digital Leica I will actually take and post
pictures. I'm not sure if that is a threat or a promise, actually.

Now go enter the first Monthly Photo Contest; see
    http://leica-users.org/monthly-contest.html

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon keeper

Pints of Prior's Ale and shots of Lagavulin on the House until last call.

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Brian Reid gets a least part of an M8)
Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Brian Reid gets a least part of an M8)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Brian Reid gets a least part of an M8)
Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Brian Reid gets a least part of an M8)