Subject: [Leica] Walk #7 (with a new glass)
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Sep 26 04:15:11 2006

Don
It worked even better as the family was not planned to come with, it would
have been an educational trip together with other lecturers from the art
school I work for. Reading their actual blogs makes me really regerte not
having been with. The sweeter (and sharper) my little new toy is indeed! thx
for looking
Didier

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Walk #7 (with a new glass))