Subject: [Leica] Walk #7 (with a new glass)
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Sep 26 04:20:04 2006

Hoppy
Give me some time to get used to that lens... But if it doesn't fit my style
well it's not worth the postage costs to be sent to the other side of this
world ;-) will just trash it here...
But it looks like my now rather obsolete W-Nikkor-C 35/2.5 as well as the
M6-35-frameline-modified 40/1.4 Nokton might appear in our saloon one of the
next fridays...
Didier

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Walk #7 (with a new glass))
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Walk #7 (with a new glass))