Subject: [Leica] digital replacement for Contax T?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Sep 26 18:07:02 2006

Richard I have this one too, and also the T3 & TVS111. When Kyocera stopped
production they were given away at fire sale prices new,
locally. But the time to save an image is horrendous on the TVS digital.
Definitely the lenses are sharp and saturated. Plus it
suffers from my inability to focus clearly on an LCD AND a subject at the
same time. I've relegated mine to on a tripod for pics of
goodies to sell on the Bay.

Cheers
Hoppy