Subject: [Leica] W-Nikkor-C and Nokton
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Sep 26 17:50:33 2006

Thanks Didier, that's very instructive. Isn't that OOF area bizarre in the
first? Nothing to complain about in the sharpness,
though. It's very interesting that CV have elected to produce the two
versions of the 40; engineering by coating options. Kobayashi
San has carved a very positive and credible niche with these products. Very
positive to have the range of personalities to the M
options with Leica, Zeiss and CV all quite distinct. Much to be preferred to
the convergence/sameness amongst DSLRs.

Cheers
Hoppy