Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 38
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Sep 26 19:03:47 2006

George
It's probably one of the most trying times in our lives when this occurs.
But when my mom passed away what helped me more than all the cards, kind
words and condolences was my memories of all the beautiful times we had
together .... Including some of the damn good spankings I received... I
always deserved them and at this time I smiled about how mad she was at me
and then the big hugs I got after. :-) A mother's love!

Try as much as you can to recall those beautiful moments and she'll always
be by your side! Quite frankly right where she's been all these years since
your birth.

My condolences,

ted

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] PAWeek 38)