Subject: [Leica] digital replacement for Contax T?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Sep 27 06:00:55 2006

John Bean (on the PAW forum) used to get scenic shots from England that I
swore were medium format. They were from his Sigma dSLR with the Fovean
sensor. Part of his success was that the Sigma dSLR shot in RAW mode ONLY,
so he was always starting with good raw material (no pun intended).

Actually, I like the looks of this Sigma better than the Leica V-LUX. I was
hoping that Leica would stop branding the front of their cameras with the
red Leica dot. But I suppose that some folks buy them for the status symbol.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/