Subject: [Leica] Anyone out there load cassettes from bulk film?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Sep 27 06:28:31 2006

Jeffery

I use regular scotch tape, put it on one side of the film end, and tape it
around the spool, and then tape it on the other side of the film end. Worked
100% so far. Sometimes i used too much tape and it was visible on frame 37
or 38.

Didier

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Anyone out there load cassettes from bulk film?)