Subject: [Leica] Re:IIIf vs. 5D AND keeping one's mouth shut...
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Sep 27 08:24:34 2006

Rev., isn't there something in the good book about suffering the
professional knuckleheads?

On a serious note, most likely B-flat, though I once read that a REAL pro
neither takes the time nor needs to check the LCD, it's not a bad practice.
With so many settings, dials, incantations, etc., available to influence
images on dSLRs, it's way too easy to forget to change settings from one
situation to the next. I suppose he had the Shutter Speed Custom Function
set to 1/200 (or 1/250, whichever), otherwise he would have noticed
uncomfortably long shutter speeds from the camera trying to get the proper
exposure on ambient light, alone. In other words, the flash pumped out full
pop to fill the room it couldn't reach while the shutter tripped muy rapido,
as directed. And the pro looks muy stupido.

Chris Lawson

From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@mac.com>