Subject: [Leica] No walk today but skating & icehockey pictures
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Sep 27 16:08:35 2006

Well..., no walk but nice pictures,
Saludos cordiales,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Didier Ludwig
Enviado el: mi?rcoles, 27 de septiembre de 2006 17:14
Para: Leica Users Group

No walk today as I had to drive two of my kids to the skating rink.
No reason not to make some pictures...

My daughter Charlotte, 11 yrs, had to practise her toe jump:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Didier/color/toe-jump.jpg.html

While her younger brother Zeon, 6 yrs, could make his very first
icehockey goalkeeper training. They don't have a default goalkeeper
on this level, but everyone can be it for two trainings plus a
tournament at the weekend. Without shirt, he looked like a little
gladiator or a computer game warrior:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Didier/color/little-gladiator.jpg.html

He made a not so bad job for the first time, fully focused and
blocking the puck:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Didier/color/goalie.jpg.html

Didier