Subject: [Leica] WTB: 35mm finder & info request on Minolta XG-1
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Sep 28 09:17:38 2006

First, I need a 35mm finder for my IIIf.  NOT one of those $400.00
Leitz babies, but I'll take a good clean "generic" brand user.

Second, my youngest daughter works at a "vintage shop."  She called
me earlier to tell me they had a camera kit.  Turns out it's a
Minolta XG-1, MD-Rokkor X 50/1.4 and Rokkor 200 lens, w Minolta
flash, all in working condition.  The body needs a bit of cleaning,
but everything works, meter is on, and the glass is excellent.

Now, the good part:  I got it for $10.00!

Anybody ever use one of these?

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] WTB: 35mm finder & info request on Minolta XG-1)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] WTB: 35mm finder & info request on Minolta XG-1)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] WTB: 35mm finder & info request on Minolta XG-1)