Subject: [Leica] WTB: 35mm finder & info request on Minolta XG-1
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Sep 28 12:34:17 2006

Ken

The CV 35mm metal finder is extremely sharp, and bright, and better than the
discontinued CV plastic 35mm finder (and all other 35's probably). Another
option is the combined CV 28/35 mini-finder, being more versatile if you
consider using also a 28mm on your IIIf. Find more infos here:
http://www.cameraquest.com/voigtacc.htm
Used Canon or Nikon 35mm finders do not cost much less than a new CV, but
can not compete with. If you want to go really cheap, take the russian 35mm
finder.

Didier