Subject: [Leica] Interesting Juxtapositions
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Sep 28 13:53:29 2006

Some fantastic stuff - but it's too bad that he had to reach so with some of
it. Also, forgive me, but other than the fact that the church woman is black
and the white supremacist is, well, white - what's the point. Same with the
minister and the klansmen. But they're all visually pretty incredible.