Subject: [Leica] Interesting Juxtapositions
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Sep 28 14:03:58 2006

At 04:53 PM 9/28/2006, you wrote:
>Some fantastic stuff - but it's too bad that he had to reach so with some of
>it. Also, forgive me, but other than the fact that the church woman is black
>and the white supremacist is, well, white - what's the point. Same with the
>minister and the klansmen. But they're all visually pretty incredible.

I thought, at first, that some of the people were the same in both
photos with only the outward appearance changed.  I was looking
particularly at Nuns and Prostitutes.  They still might be the same
people.  It would have been an interesting comment on outward
appearances affecting attitudes or initial impressions.  I still
think it would be an interesting show to see.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Interesting Juxtapositions)