Subject: [Leica] WTB: 35mm finder & info request on Minolta XG-1
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Sep 28 20:05:19 2006

Ken:  Let me add an "amen" in favor of the CV metal finder.  If I was
looking for a 35mm finder, this would be the one I'd get.  It's sometimes
referred to as the "torpedo" finder, due to its shape.  A chrome one would
match your IIIf perfectly.  Eye relief is OK for a glasses wearer.

See here:
http://www.cameraquest.com/voigtacc.htm
And scroll down to the 35mm section.

-Peter