Subject: [Leica] Re: New Leica varifinder is rather huge
From: summicron at jam.rr.com (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Thu Sep 28 21:01:23 2006

Check Tamarkin.  I think they already have them listed.  You can buy
one without the other or buy them as a set.

Speaking of that.  Tamarkin has a deal listed where if you buy a new
-bit coded lens that Leica will update two of your old lenses for free.
  I can't find anything about that on the Leica page.  Anyone else heard
about it?

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.

Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Re: New Leica varifinder is rather huge)