Subject: [Leica] **BIG** boy's toys
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Sep 30 14:56:03 2006

Peter

I love your Goodwood shots. More than that, your pictures have convinced
that this is one of the events I want to meet once. The earlier the better.
From older posts you might know I'm a GT40 and P917 nut, shaked Jo Siffert's
hands as a little schoolboy a few months before he died and lightblue/orange
are my favourite colors since these days. Goodwood is definitely the place I
must see, of course with some on topic gear in my bag. When does the
Goodwood classic revival happen? Is there a website about?

Didier

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] **BIG** boy's toys)