Subject: [Leica] Spanish Clouds II
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Oct 1 16:31:51 2006

We could use some of your wonderful weather here Luis, while I'm typing
there is a raging thunderstorm outside the office window, less than a
second between lightning and thunder, more or less overhead. The cat is
hiding under my desk too.

I prefer the pictures where the clouds fill the top of the frame, for me
some of them just have a little too much "blue" sky to them.
My favourite of the new batch is the wooden walkway between the trees.
My real personal favourite is one not listed here - did I miss it in an
earlier posting? - 06081-12p - a wonderful depth to the cloudscape, and
an interesting perspective in the buildings on the ground.
Greetings from Hannover
Douglas