Subject: [Leica] Spanish Clouds II
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Oct 2 01:28:05 2006

Hi Douglas,

I have posted previously the first Spanish Clouds, maybe you missed it....,
for this reason I've called these ones "II", the picture you mention belongs
to the earlier posting.

Usually we don't have bad weather, in summer the storms are more strong
because is very hot here, after these Clouds big storms has been coming...
Today is still very hot, really summer time.

Thanks for looking and commenting Douglas

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis