Subject: [Leica] Bryn Mawr, PA
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Mon Oct 2 11:47:43 2006

Here are a few scans of some Velvia 100 I shot out in Bryn Mawr, PA earlier
this spring with Jim Shulman.  My Epson 4490 just doesn't have the dynamic
range of the chromes themselves.  I would have to do multiple scans weighted
towards each color channel in order to get the incredible amount of
saturation that the film shows.  One more reason why 50 year old technology
still trumps digital capture.  Not that I don't like digital, I just don't
love it like my Velvia.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a335/PForrest/BrynMawr_04E.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a335/PForrest/BrynMawr_03E.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a335/PForrest/BrynMawr_02E.jpg