Subject: [Leica] real world Lightroom experience: Query
From: ccstirkjr at yahoo.com (Charles C. Stirk Jr)
Date: Mon Oct 2 18:29:18 2006

 "I am (by age and by inclination) nervous about having to
learn
something  as complicated as Photoshop all over again in a
new program
such as  Lightroom."

? How steep is the learning curve?

Robert , I am finding Lightroom a lot faster to work with
then CS2 & Bridge ...

As far as " learning curve" I have found Lightroom to be
quite easy transition it is still in Beta & the program has
it's quirks ... But it is the best raw converter I have
found & B/W work flow simply rocks as does  print manager
..

All of this might just be the getting in on the front side
of the development cycle. Although a long time PS user
often kinda feel like coming in mid way in the soap operas
with not a hope of sorting out what is going on ..

Short of it is that Lightroom is bit more intuitive to my
taste

Charles

http://charlesstirkfotos.blogspot.com/