Subject: [Leica] real world Lightroom experience: Query
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Oct 3 08:04:31 2006

BUT...Charles...Have you figured out how to open the images in PhotoRaw if
you want to, rather than having to open them as Tiffs, JPGs or PSD? Also,
I've found that once I've done a bunch of work on a group of images in
Lightroom, those adjustments have NOT been made to the original RAWs - and I
would want them there as all I have to do to get back to the original
settings is ask to see them. Is it just me, or is this a flaw in an
otherwise really neat bit of software - because I agree it's a neat RAW
converter.