Subject: [Leica] Re: B&W only version of M8 - anyone else hear this?
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Oct 3 07:58:58 2006

Fascinating rumor....A number of years ago - early in the Age of Digital -
Kodak said it was bringing out a 17 or 18 megapixle black and white version
of its DSLR. Well, it turned out to be vaporware. But...given that Leica is
using a Kodak sensor, I wonder if there has been such a beast sitting on the
shelf for about 3, 4 years and....;-)