Subject: [Leica] real world Lightroom experience: Query
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Oct 3 09:19:04 2006

On Oct 3, 2006, at 11:04 AM, B. D. Colen wrote:

> those adjustments have NOT been made to the original RAWs - and I
> would want them there as all I have to do to get back to the original
> settings is ask to see them. Is it just me, or is this a flaw in an
> otherwise really neat bit of software - because I agree it's a neat
> RAW
> converter.

B.D., I'm not sure if I'm asking the same question as you, but I want
to save a file after converting it to .jpg, and haven't been able to
figure out how to do that.  when I click on "help," I get the helpful
message that there is no help.

So, HELP!   How do I convert and save a RAW file for web use as
a .jpg in Lightroom?

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] real world Lightroom experience: Query)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] real world Lightroom experience: Query)