Subject: [Leica] Replacement for the C86 printer with Ultratone (carbon) inks
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Oct 4 09:52:10 2006

Cold sweat.

My next to the last C86 broke down (parts worn out, says Epson, won't
budge).

So I broke out the last C86 I had under the table. It will probably last
about a year.

But then ... I will definitely need a replacement. I love the prints I
get from it. Any pointers for b/w printers that use carbon based pigment
inks. I don't think I want to go the RIP route, but I might have to.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Replacement for the C86 printer with Ultratone (carbon) inks)
Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Replacement for the C86 printer with Ultratone (carbon) inks)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Replacement for the C86 printer with Ultratone (carbon) inks)