Subject: [Leica] Replacement for the C86 printer withUltratone (carbon)inks
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Oct 4 13:54:24 2006

Scott,

Thanks for the info. A couple of years back I used MIS color pigment
inks in a 1200. I had a lot of issues with clogging. I don't know which
was worse, wasted time or wasted ink. Clogging I've noticed seems to be
hit and miss. Some people/printers have problems, some very little. My
HP never clogged. Ink was expensive, though. Maybe there's a
correlation.

daveR