Subject: [Leica] Re: Leicina
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Oct 4 16:29:40 2006

At 11:29 PM +0100 10/4/06, Peter Dzwig wrote:
>Does anyone know where I could lay my hands on the Minolta MC/D to M
>adapter that legend has it was made for the Leicina?
>
>Petrer Dzwig

They do show up in the usual places once in a while, but since few
were made and they were expensive in the first place, they show up
rarely and expensively.

I managed to pick up the similar M42->Leica M adapter some years back
so I would be ready to shoot fisheye pictures (17mm/4 Takumar) with
the M8 when I got to try it out recently. :-)

http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/Incognito.jpg

I think I picked it up at a swap meet for a couple of bucks. Not
likely to happen again.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design